QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
YILDIRIM Group is a family-owned business, headquartered in Turkey, with operations in 21 countries and 11 sectors – ranging from metals & mining, coal & coke, energy, fertilizers & chemicals, to port management, logistics, shipping, shipbuilding, industrial construction, and real estate development. YILDIRIM Group of Companies today employ more than 10,000 people around the globe and invested more than USD 5 billion in finance strategic acquisitions, modernization and improvement projects.
We are looking for a qualified Travel Planning Assistant Specialist with the proven ability to manage company-wide domestic and international travel arrangements in a timely and effective manner.
· Minimum associate's degree in tourism and hospitality management or related field,
· Minimum 2 years of Travel Agency experience as a Travel Agent, experienced in domestic and international travel bookings,
· Knows and properly uses; online booking tools, hotel & airline terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs. Amadeus Certificate is a plus,
· Written and oral fluency in English. Any additional language would be an asset,
· Able to manage multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries and changing priorities,
· Top-notch customer service, communication, organizational and technical skills,
· Flexibility and adaptability working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, hands-on environment,
· Should possess decisive and successful problem-solving skills, be detail-oriented and have effective verbal communication skills,
· For male candidates, military service must be completed.
· Design tailor-made itineraries and manage all aspects of travel requirements; airline and hotel bookings, visas, passports procedures, car rentals and transfers,
· Provide consultative multi-country routings for best fares and preferred carrier usage,
· Establish strong communication and organization able to handle multi-cultural and multi-lingual passengers and stakeholders,
· Use available sources such as web sites, travel agencies, embassies to stay informed of current international affairs,
· Provide solutions to travel-related requests/problems after hours or emergencies,
· Follow up invoices, vouchers and maintain accuracy,
· Performs other duties as determined by the Travel and Hospitality Manager.