QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
YILDIRIM Group was founded in 1963, and broadened its focus through new subsidiaries by entrepreneurism and constant innovation, evolving into an industrially diversified group of companies in half a century, becoming one of the fastest growing Turkish industrial groups. In 2008, YILDIRIM Group completed its first international acquisition in Sweden. Since then the company has grown to become a global force based in Istanbul, Turkey, with operations in 9 sectors in 51 countries on 4 continents. Today, YILDIRIM Group of Companies employ more than 13,000 people around the globe. YILDIRIM is a global conglomerate in metals & mining, coal & coke, energy, fertilizers & chemicals, port management, shipping & logistics, construction & real estate, as well as financial investments.
For our growing organization, we are looking for a “Network Security Specialist” to be based inYILDIRIM Information Technologieswhich is a subsidiary of YILDIRIM Group of Companies.
What are we looking for in a Network Security Specialist?
- Relevant educational background in an engineering degree from a leading university,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the installation and management of network equipments like Switch, Router, Access Point, Firewall, Load Balancer,
- Good command of English,
- Strong knowhow and experience in WAN, LAN, VPN, Dynamic Routing, PBR, VoIP, SIP, IPS, E-Mail Security, DLP, Web Security, Failure Scanning and Penetration Testing,
- Having strong background in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and NPS services,
- Having enough information to manage SAN Network and Storage products,
- Having experience in VmWare virtualization systems,
- Advanced level knowledge and experience on Linux based systems,
- Preferably having one of the Cisco CCNA or CCNP certificates and CEH, OSCP or OSCE certificates,
- Having the ability to detect problems and solve problems in Network and Network Security areas,
- Strong customer/client focus, with the ability to manage expectations appropriately, provide a superior customer/client experience,
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate with others in the company who are in both a technical and non-technical role,
- No restrictions to travel abroad,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Installation and put equipment such as Firewall, Switch, Router, AP, Load Balancer, and related configurations into use,
Integration of services such as Windows NPS, SSO and ensuring system continuity,
Producing and implementing proactive, fast and permanent solutions,
Maintaining, updating, and upgrading of related equipment periodically,
Making vulnerability scan periodically and the implementation and management of the necessary improvements according to the obtained data.