QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking talented, curious and passionate Full Stack Software Engineers to contribute to the development of the next generation of our customer web experience.
As part of an agile team, the developer in this role will be responsible for the design, development of new microservices as well as maintenance of the current Internet Banking applications.
You will also actively collaborate with Business and other IT stakeholders to anticipate emergent needs and support business agility.
• Design, develop, test, debug new features, microservices and APIs for the Internet Banking domain,
• Maintain current Internet Banking applications to ensure high performance and high availability,
• Follow and execute on CI/CD practices for the products (including meeting code quality matrices, & test automations),
• Interact with various IT teams and share knowledge effectively with all stakeholders.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields,
• Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle,
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, database design and problem solving,
• Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate,
• Working knowledge of relational databases (Oracle preferred),
• Experience with Git and Git Flow,
• Experience with build tools such as Maven and potentially Docker/microservices/containers,
• Candidate who has knowledge and experience about OWASP will be preferred.