QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As one of the leading multinational companies, Votorantim, founded in 1918, presents in more than 20 countries in following segments: cement, metals, steel, energy, pulp, agribusiness, finance, orange juice.
Votorantim Cimentos, which become prominent with its operational and management excellence, started its operations in Brazil in 1933. Votorantim Cimentos, is the strongest Company in Brazil and the 6th largest company in the cement sector. The company operates its business in America, Europe, Africa and Asia regions.
To be based at Head Office Turkey of Votorantim Cimentos, Financial Planning and Control Specialist is expected to have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or in a related field,
- Fluency in English (both oral and written),
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus,
- Proficiency with MS Office tools especially in Excel,
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines,
- Fast learner with strong adaptability.
Scope of Job:
Within the framework of company’s policies and strategies;
- Preparing monthly company reports,
- Preparing and analyzing cost tables,
- Preparing reports for management control purposes,
- Supporting budgeting process,
- Supporting month end closing activities (industrial costing, operational reports, etc.)
- Supporting other needs of the department.
* Workplace is in Ankara / Turkey