QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
In its business segments, voestalpine is a globally leading technology group with a unique combination of materials and processing expertise. With its top-quality products and system solutions using steel and other metals, it is a leading partner of the automotive and consumer goods industries as well as of the aerospace and oil & gas industries. voestalpine is also the world market leader in complete railway systems as well as in tool steel and special sections.
Innovations are advanced step by step and effort is persistently focused in all areas of the company on achieving more by working together. Each of us – from the apprentice to the manager, the skilled employee or the highly qualified expert – contributes to our shared success. Because – and we all also understand this as self-evident – we share responsibility for our society and the world in which we live. A good reason to work together to take the future into our own hands!
We work constantly to create a work environment that is as attractive for our employees as it is challenging. A central pillar is a corporate culture based on respect, in which we require and foster trust, diversity and assuming responsibility.
Now our group company Böhler Welding in Ataşehir, Istanbul is looking for a Finance Specialist.
1) Organize the customs process, control and regulate customs documents and deliver to the accounting department
2) Execution of daily cash flows (EFT / Money Order, PDC, Notes etc..)
3) Prepare cash flow chart and organizing payment plans.
4) Control and follow of all contracts and opex (operational expenses) of company.
5) Prepare purchase forms for all (goods and service) invoices and ensure timely delivery to the Accounting Department in HPM.
6) Manage office administration for internal and external activities (taxes, permissions)
7) Follow up debts of customers and collect the payments of customers on time together with sales staff and analyze/evaluate potential/current customer risks and act accordingly.
8) Give support to export sales activities when required.
1) Graduation from the relevant departments of university.
2) Good level of English, required for communicating with the HQ office in Dubai.
3) Computer skills, familiarity with the ERP programs.
4) Good communication and organization skills.
5) Experience in a similar role.
6) Residence close to the office in Brandium / Ataşehir.
7) Completion of military service for male candidates.