QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
We are looking for a
Site Sharing&Regulations Specialist
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
As a Site Sharing&Regulations Specialist, you will be accountable for the site sharing activities inside the Vodafone eco-system besides other mobile&fix operators in Turkey. For the regulatory part, you will be the single point of contact for the network domain and fullfill the Telecom Authority requests.
Your Place in the team
• Accountable for relations with other mobile operators for site sharing.
• To structure the site sharing process & directing the workflow in Vodafone internal & with other mobile operators.
• To define, implement and improve the Site sharing structure.
• To speed up the process for best site sharing practices (consolidation projects) that will create CAPEX avoidance&OPEX savings.
• To manage & plan site sharing activities at Vodafone with related shareholders.
• To design the structure of the system such as maximo and other tools.
• To provide correct reporting at Vodafone, to coordinate technical personnel for updating sharing data.
• To prepare and issue daily, monthly and annual reports to VF internal distribution list & VF group.
• Accountable for sharing related issues with BTK regulations and other state units.
• To coordinate yearly report requests from BTK and regulations teams.
• Know-How about 2G&3G&4.5G macro/micro/in building system technologies.
We are looking for you if you have
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
• Good communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills in competitive environments
• Strong team player
• Have project management skills
• Graduate from any Engineering Faculty.
• 2+ years of experience on Telecommunication.
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Supply high concentration and attention.
• To have intermediate or advance level of English.
• B Type driving license
Diversity and Inclusion
At Vodafone, we embrace and welcome everyone. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. And we can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way we can create a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.