QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
JOIN VIKING – and save lives for a living
Founded in 1960 and born global, VIKING is a privately held market leader in maritime and fire safety with group headquarters in Denmark and 3.000 employees worldwide.
We provide essential safety and fire-fighting equipment to the following segments: passenger, cargo, offshore (oil, gas&wind) defence, fishing, yachting, fire and aviation. VIKING offers a choice of product packages and solutions- standart or tailor- made- that are certified to the latest requirements of IMO, SOLAS, the EUR and USCG.
The VIKING Group is represented in 55 countries by 82 offices and 288 servicing stations
For further information, please visit our website Viking-Life Saving Equipment to learn more about our company, our products, and our core values.
Come work for a company that makes a difference
VIKING Life-Saving Equipment leads its field and our mission is clear: We are committed to protecting and saving lives all over the world. We do it through continuous innovations in safety equipment, service and training. And we bring great people together to help make it happen.
Develop your skills the international way
Join our team as we develop game-changing solutions from the world’s largest cruise ships and ferries to cargo vessels and oil rigs operating from the Arctic to the tropics. It’s a dynamic, inspiring, workplace where you’ll be surrounded by competent colleagues from many different nations. We see the world as our home market – and we think and act from a global perspective.
Where do you come in?
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Global Customer Service Planner.
You will be a part of our Global Planning Team located in Istanbul Turkey, where you will report to Service Center Manager
In Global Planning we focus on planning and administration of service jobs of all life saving equipment on board with VIKING's global service network. Our primary focus is on customer satisfaction and we are the global competence center for Customer Service planning in VIKING.
If you feel enthusiasticto be a part of this dynamic Team, then please read on. We need self-disciplined and structured colleagues with great interpersonal and communication skills.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible applications are important and deadline for application is 9th of June. The final meetings will be held on last week of June.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
- Plan and administrate service jobs with VIKINGs global service network
- Communicate planning and service details to the customer- Provide clear and precise planning and service updates according to defined communication standards
- Ensure that work is done according to current standards and methods set by VIKING Group
- Document all service jobs according to standards of VIKING Group
- Follow up and invoicing of completed services according the customer’s contractual terms
- Notifying customers, on a monthly basis, of their upcoming service dates
- Handling of service complaints and other customer requests
- Excellent spoken and written English is necessary.
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably within Maritime or Logistics industries
- Customer oriented
- To meet the required DISC profile
- SAP experience is preferable
- Advanced level in use of Office Programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent coordination, planning and follow up skills
- Able to work flexible working hours
- Energetic, responsible and hard-working
- Team Oriented
- Male candidates must have completed their military service
- Only applicants living on the Anatolian side of Istanbul will be considered. Preferably Tuzla, Pendik, Kartal, Maltepe, Kurtköy or Ataşehir.