QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an “Institutional Planning Specialist” with below qualifications to be employed at the Koç School located in Tuzla/Tepeören
· Graduate of Administrative Sciences, Industrial/Management Engineering, Education Sciences, Social Sciences or Assessment and Evaluation,
· Good command of English,
· Preferably having a project management experience of minimum 5 years,
· Preferably assumed positions involving process improvement in educational institutions corporations and NGOs,
· Development oriented and interested in research,
· Very good analytical thinking, communication, coordination and organization skills,
· Willing to work with diverse teams and different cultures in a dynamic and sophisticated work environment,
· Result-oriented, strong problem-solving and planning skills.
To plan, manage, implement and monitor projects on institutional development, research, strategic planning and building sustainable systems with the relevant internal and external stakeholders in coordination with the Institutional Planning and Evaluation Director,
To contribute to the promotion of principles such as systems-thinking, inclusiveness and sustainability within the school at K12 level.
To create, implement, analyze and report surveys in K12 scope, to analyze processes (steps of the processes addressed, identify the needs, etc.), to improve (reveal areas of improvement in the processes, put forward recommendations, take action, follow up etc.), to take part in projects that require optimization (duty, curriculum, etc.) and feasibility when required, to analyze and report the data
“The Koç School seeks job eligibility as a single measure in all recruitments and provides equal opportunity without discrimination"