QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Unity Developer who will be a part of the development team that is behind 9PM Football Managers, an innovative and competitive football manager mobile game. You will develop Unity mobile apps using a variety of tools and systems to push the limits of mobile game development.
• Rapidly prototype new game ideas and iterate.
• Design and develop hypercasual games and Unity UIs.
• Design, code, analyze, and test systems for Unity applications (build targets are iOS and Android).
• Introduce and present the use/nuances of newly designed products to clients.
• Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
• Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
• Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
• Maintain project, drafts, files, codes, and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
• Continually learn about mobile trends, similar game domains, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
• Bachelor’s degree in interactive media, software/game development, computer science, or similar required.
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience inUnity3D development or similar platforms.
• Comprehensive knowledge ofUnity and C#, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, new UI system, UI object pooling, pagination, pixel perfect design implementation, and fundamental client operations, such as user session management.
• Experience with multiplatform mobile application development and deployment.
• Understanding of functional and object-oriented programming best practices.
• Familiarity with Xcode for iOS, Android Studio for Android, and asset utilization best practices within Unity3D.
• Basic troubleshooting, analytical, organization skills and knowledge of various technologies within the area of discipline.
• Interpersonal skills and patience are necessary in order to interact effectively with others.