QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
TRANSVARO, an R&D Company specialized in Electro-Optics and applied Machine Vision applications, is now seeking Senior or Junior Software Engineers - Machine Vision (Code: SE-MV) for Ankara Office.
- Bachelor's/MSc/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering or other related technical discipline with at least 3 years of relevant experience including a minimum of 1-2 years of prior Machine vision and/or Machine Learning development experience,
- Proficiency in C++, Java, Python and experience in software development using OpenCV and other CV Libraries (TensorFlow, Torch, NumPy and Yolo),
- Additionally, exposure to any or all of the following technologies is beneficial: CUDA computing, Caffe, MATLAB,
- Demonstrated industrial experience in developing software for machine vision, machine learning or computer graphics application,
- Demonstrated experience in working on Real Time Imaging and Acquisition Systems
- Demonstrated experience with CPU/GPU programming with a beneficial experience with NVIDIA CUDA/cuDNN libraries,
- Demonstrated experience in distributed computation,
- Demonstrated experience in Algorithm optimization skills,
- Primary Location: Ankara,
- Deferred or completed military service for male candidates,
We are looking for experienced software engineers who will work in developing and deploying creative new machine vision algorithms for real time imaging and remote sensing applications.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Research and develop various technologies to develop novel, accurate machine vision algorithms and advanced systems with a focus on modeling real world scenarios for real-time object detection, camera calibration and image enhancement,
• Implement and optimize core machine vision routines and algorithms with reliable production-grade code generation,
• Build distributed computation systems with CPU/GPU to accelerate the algorithm flow,
• Implement data fusion among various inertial sensors (GPS, IMU) and match with Image Data acquired from imaging sensors ,
• Implement communication protocol messages such as Ethernet IP, CamLINK, USB or serial transmission (RS422/232),
• Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of various deployed systems
• Identify technical limitations and propose strategies to overcome them,
• Collaborate with inland/overseas team members from prototyping to production,
Applicants are expected to have former experience in hybrid embedded platforms where distributed computation across CPU and GPU is highly optimized.