QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Tiens Group Co., Ltd. Is a global Direct Selling company, that works amongst others in retail, tourism, financing, International trade and E-business. Main production location and company headquarter is Tianjin, China. Founded in 1995, the Tiens Group started to conquer the global market in spring 1998.
Today Tiens is selling its products in over 190 countries and regions. Its customer base consists of over 16 Million families. Worldwide the company has 50.000 Franchise shops and over 110 branch offices. In Europe Tiens is doing business in over 20 countries.
To support the further growth of our operation in Turkey Market we are looking for a highly motivated Social Group Fission Manager expert as;
1. Responsible for organizing and planning social group activities, completing social group renewal, preserving, fission and conversion.
2. Responsible for social groups daily operation, social groups topic planning, undertaking online activities, improving the quality of social group content and user activity.
3. According to different user tags, effectively established the corresponding system, complete user screening and user seed group construction.
4. Responsible for making social group operations management policy, stimulate the policy based on establishing effective user.
5. Responsible for relation of the social group user and user conversion of operations, perform relevant data analysis for group activities and transactions situation, complete indicators required by the company.
Note: “Social group" in the job description mainly refers to online (including but not limited to WhatsApp group, Facebook, Instagram group, etc.), offline (offline activity group, offline party group, etc.), and the online workload is more than that offline.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years of work experience, with e-commerce industry community experience, KOL development experience is preferred;
2. Understand the operation and gameplay of the social groups, understand the path and method of social group fission, and familiar with rules of attracting fans from the major local social platforms;
3. Able to use English as a working language, have good communication skills and creativity, clear thinking, active and strong implementation;
4. Strong language expression ability and keen activity planning and implementation ability, good at creating topics and planning groups activities, and guiding users to participate in interactions.
5. Follow and love new Internet products, have high sensitivity to the Internet market, understand the conventional network promotion methods, master the world's commonly used social networking tools, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and other applications in social extensions.
Department Name: Educational Training and social group Fission
Reporting object: Branch manager, Head of Group's overseas marketing department
P.S: Only English resumes will be considered
IMPORTANT NOTE: TIENS will take in consideration only the CVs of candidates who have worked in the field of e-commerce . We request that candidates not apply ,who have no experience in e-commerce. Thank you for your understanding.