QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Tiens Group Co., Ltd. Is a global Direct Selling company, that works amongst others in retail, tourism, financing, International trade and E-business. Main production location and company headquarter is Tianjin, China. Founded in 1995, the Tiens Group started to conquer the global market in spring 1998.
Today Tiens is selling its products in over 190 countries and regions. Its customer base consists of over 16 Million families. Worldwide the company has 50.000 Franchise shops and over 110 branch offices. In Europe Tiens is doing business in over 20 countries.
To support the further growth of our operation in Turkey Market we are looking for a highly motivated E-commerce Customs Service Manager expert as;
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Drafting the overall strategy and direction of customer service department. Drafting the development strategy of customer service system according to the overall strategy of the Group;
2. Fully responsible for customer service. Leading the team to implement cross department cooperation. Responsible for the establishment of the company's customer service system, and constantly optimize and improve it. Maintain and improve the standards and models of customer service system;
3. Ensure that service quality KPIs are measurable and ensure that customer service is efficient, standardized and streamlined. Control the quality of customer service. Lead the team to ensure KPI targets and constantly improve customer satisfaction.
4. Build an efficient customer service team to manage work content in details. Quantify customer service workload, allocate customer service personnel reasonably, control department expenses and being responsible for drafting and supervising the implementation of customer service department targets, workflow, standards, specifications, management system, assessment standards and etc.;
5. Having the exact data of internal and external customers. Analyzing and grasping the needs of customers and partners by conducting detailed analysis on user experience, tracking and analyzing relevant operation data of the department in order to optimize service process efficiency and constantly explore innovative service mode.
Duties and Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above. Major in e-commerce, business administration and etc. are preferred;
2. Experiences in online customer service, e-commerce customer service, large call center team management, cross-border e-commerce customer service supporting;
3. Systematic knowledge of customer center management and supporting. Rich experience in this field is required;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, flexible mind, optimistic personality and good working ability under pressure;
5. International vision, working experience and overseas business-related resources are required.
Department: Customer Service Department
Report to: Branch Manager, head of Overseas Marketing Department of CHQ
P.S: Only English resumes will be considered
IMPORTANT NOTE: TIENS will take in consideration only the CVs of candidates who have worked in the field of e-commerce . We request that candidates not apply ,who have no experience in e-commerce. Thank you for your understanding.