QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Position of Educational Consultant in İstanbul Region reporting to Country Sales Manager.
Experienced English language teachers with excellent communication and organisational skills. Working as part of our sales team, the key activities in the role will be to deliver professional presentations of our materials, both print and digital, and then to provide training and after-sales support to schools and universities adopting these materials. You will also lead events and other activities to promote our range of products and services more widely. In working towards stretching targets, good commercial acumen and levels of personal motivation will be essential.
-Delivering presentations of the Unlimited Educational Services list of products to customers and potential customers in schools and universities.
-Providing orientation and other support in the use of the materials to key customers, especially during the back-to-school period.
-Travelling to conferences and visiting customers on a regular basis.
-Accurate recording of key customer information in the customer relationship management system(CRM)
-You will be fluent in English, with a reasonable knowledge of Turkish, and have at least five years’ experience in ELT. You will be a team player with good interpersonal skills and be enthusiastic about promoting some of the best-known and most respected educational resources.
-Experience in delivering product trainings is desirable, but it is essential that you have a good understanding of current trends in ELT/EDU (21st Century skills, CLIL, digital literacy etc.) and the drive and commitment to continue your own professional development.
-In addition to delivering product presentations and support to schools throughout the region, you will be expected, at times, to deliver more general training, so a good grasp of teaching and learning methodology is a must.
· 4 years of direct customer sales experience;
· Experience in technology and/or educational sales a plus but not required;
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Excellent time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills;
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presentation skills;
· Customer service and relationship-buildingskills;
· Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative;
· Goal-oriented and self-directed/self-motivated;
· Proven track record of sales achievement;
· Thorough understanding of consultative selling;
· Deep understanding of educational issues, customer needs, and funding sources;
· Competence in MS Office programs, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook;