GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens united the existing Internet of Things (IoT) expertise of a global network of more than 7,000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices to create a global Siemens IoT Services Unit that offers SW implementation and operation services for its Automation & Digitalization products & solutions.
With more than 600 experts in Siemens IOT Services Turkey, we aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and digitalization from mere concept to reality and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
Change the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Detailed design, implementation, documentation and unit testing
• Deliver committed work packages within the planned time, effort and quality
• Conduct reviews for design, code, module test and documents
• Adapt code to changing requirements and correct defects
• Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in Computer Science or a related area is a must
• 2+ years of experience in Software Engineering is a must
• Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns is a must
• Experience in Java programming language is a must
• Experience in backend development ( J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot ) is a must
• Experience in UI technologies ( Angular, React ) is a must
• Experience in Amazon Web Services cloud platform is a must
• Experience in Go and PYTHON is a plus
• Understanding of emerging IoT technologies is a plus
• Having agile Mindset and DevOps Culture is a plus
• Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills is a must
• Very good command of English is a must
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 2 years for male candidates
• No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.