GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Account Manager (EPC’S and Oil & Gas Industry) - 179325
Account Manager (EPC’S and Oil & Gas Industry)
For our Portfolio Companies in Kartal, we are looking for Account Manager for Process Solution Business Unit who will be located in Istanbul and work in various cities of Turkey. This role will be responsible for EPCs by creating and developing long term customer relations, understanding and analyzing the customer needs, increasing the market share and customer satisfaction in Oil & Gas Industry.
What are my responsibilities?
* Conduct sales activities at EPC’s and Oil & Gas industry’s (end users) customer premises
* Establish excellent long term customer relationship at all levels.
* Understand and analyze customer needs, develop and implement plans, increase the market share and customer satisfaction
* Prepare, Present and negotiate offers where applicable.
* Contribute to the marketing plan and activities (fairs, campaigns etc.)
* Actively provide continuous feedback towards improvement of sales processes and operations.
* Compliant with regulations and company policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Control, Engineering,
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the solution business. Sales, customer relations, key account management, engineering and project management experience are remarkable assets
* Extensive experience working at Top Management level within EPC’s and a deep understanding of oil & Gas industry
* Strong B2B & understanding of contract terms, legal & compliance issues
* Strong inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills.
* Be decisive and have strong planning and facilitating skills.
* Enthusiastic, result-oriented, customer focused, resourceful and creative.
* Strong conceptual problem solving capabilities and you are willing to travel
* To be an independent (when necessary) and self-determined worker with very high customer focus and excellent communication skills
* Advanced level of English, German is a remarkable asset
* A good understanding of the industry sector / market, its drivers, challenges, and likely future trends.
* Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
What else do I need to know?
* No restrictions for travelling
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.