QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Bar Manager to join our team at Sheraton Grand Istanbul Atasehir.
Here are the qualifications we seek:
· At least 5 years of experience at a similar position
· Fluent in written and spoken English (Second language is preferable)
· University degree in Tourism and Hotel Management
· Having always a professional handling towards our guests, members and employees
· Ensuring that the guest had a pleasant stay and resolve inconveniences as far as possible
· Ability to train new employees
· To follow the instructions of the responsible manager
Responsible for bar/lounge daily shift operations and supervision of staff.
Communicates critical information to the bar/lounge staff regarding each event.
Provides excellent customer service.
Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
Responds effectively to guest problems and complaints.
Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
Provides feedback to individuals in an effort to improve service performance.
Position assists with promoting the lounge, menu planning and maintains standards.
Strives to ensure guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
Accountable for enforcing all legal obligations professionally and consistently.
Participates in the management of department's controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
Manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
Manages inventories according to budget and business levels.
Preparing the monthly marketing plan for bar/lounge.
Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan.
Strengthens the food and beverage team by assisting in other outlets when needed.
Identifies recruitment needs and actively participate on recruitment activities.