GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Provide consistently high quality Customer Service delivery within service standards set i.e. service levels and performance matrix. Meet customer expectations and consistently deliver on customer promise through effective communications, value-adding interactions and efficient issue resolution. Maximize opportunity to maintain professionalism and create a positive customer experience every time customers come into contact with Customer Service.
Fleet Solutions Customer Operations Specialist - OTC
· Adopts Customer 1st mindset and utilizes the CSP behaviors to deliver an exceptional customer experience
· Represents a professional customer focused image of Shell to the customers.
· Identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience for customers
· Handles a range of first line customer enquiries within the agreed processes and ways of working
· Takes ownership for the end-to-end customer enquiry which may require engaging other partners across the service chain
· Acts to resolve customer enquiries during the first contact with the customer (live resolution).
· Pro-actively keeps customers informed throughout the contact management process.
· Records and follow up all customer contacts in customer facing systems for the service accredited.
· Escalate immediately where appropriate to Team Leader or Sales Manager any issue which could jeopardize the relationship with the customer
· Maintains current up-to-date knowledge of business processes and procedures for area of responsibility
· Delivers on your customer promise and commitments
· Meeting Shell Card (euro-shell) customers’ requests. Communicate with global stakeholders in case of operational problems of Shell Card customers.
· Identifies and agrees with the Team Lead their own Individual Development Plans and acts to close any performance or development gaps
· Full compliance with TS-EN-ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 10002 standards/procedures/work instructions
· Taking ownership of customer enquiry even when resolution is not within direct control
· Proactively monitoring the E2E process to ensure all Service Providers deliver on the customer promise for these customers
· Good problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work well under stress (resillience)
· Provide a courteous, enthusiastic, polite and helpful contact experience to our customers, engendering a ‘smile’ over the phone.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- English Language preferred.
- Good command of the language that is required for that operation: this is the customer language in that geographic location.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- IT software familiarity (Microsoft Office and SAP preferred)
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell
- Understand Shell’s Play Book and customer value proposition
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities.
- Good analytic skills; experienced on data analysis and excel functions.