QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economy, Business Administration or related fields from reputable universities,
· 0-1 years of relevant experience,
· Having analytical mindset and corporate finance career goal,
· Excellent written/verbal communication and reporting skills in Turkish and English,
· Strong report writing skills as well as interpersonal skills,
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
· Able to multi-task, self-driven with strong desire for taking initiative with a long term perspective of adding value to the team,
· Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
· MS Office experience required including extensive Excel knowledge.
· Excellent verbal and written English is a must
· Control and booking accounting documents,
· Support archive process,
· Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
· Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
· Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with local financial legal requirements.
· Assists auditors for the purpose of providing supporting documentation and/or information on internal process that is required for audit.