QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are searching for a dedicated, supportive Call Center Supervisor who can coach and motivate call center representatives as they field calls from clients. The Call Center Supervisor will be a part of hiring employees and manage in the training process, ensuring that every agent is well prepared for their calls.
Call Center Supervisor will continue to support agents after training by monitoring their progress, ensuring that the team understand and meet expectations, updating products/service informations , answering their questions and providing them with ongoing coaching opportunities.
Being analytical, supportive, communicative, attentive and prepared to act a resource to agents are must.
Should be focused on helping the Call Center team build necessary sale skills to convince clients, with updated information of products/service so they can better support customers.
CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to call potancial customer, providing correct-necessarry information with effective comminication and convinceing them set an appointment.
· Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards and policies.
· Answering agent questions regarding the best practices or difficult calls.
· Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
· Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
· Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
· Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS:
· High School Diploma or equivalent, but more education, especially in management is preferred.
· Call center, real estatete call center management or supervisory experience are required.
· Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in Arabicand English languages.
· Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
· Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
· Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
· Analytical, efficient and thorough.
· Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and tense situations, especially during busy hours.