QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor degree,
· IFRS and Financial Reporting experience (reason for preference),
· Having experienced at least 2 years,
· Ability to use MS Office programs effectively (Excellent excel skills),
· Proficiency in English,
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, business judgment, decision-making and negotiation abilities,
· Multifunctional, deadline conscious.
· Military service must be completed for male candidates.
· Execution of Accounting and Finance processes,,
· The month-end group reporting, annual budget plans, month-end closing process and preparation of monthly financial statements in accordance with IFRS,
· Monthly cash flow and liquidity activities,
· Forecast, analyse and track planning and day operations, ensure decisions are in line with budget and strategy,
· Ensure that the spending/invoices are in line with the budget,
· Ensuring effective communication with other departments for accurate and timely reporting.