QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
RedRose is a humanitarian service provider with an end-to-end, fully integrated data management platformtransforming the way organizations deliver humanitarian assistance globally including Cash & Vouchers and In-Kind. RedRose has developed its ‘ONEsolution’ platform, available in multiple languages (English, French, Spanish, Turkish and Arabic), to help the humanitarian and international development community improve operational efficiency and ensure programs remain relevant and fit for purpose, whilst at the same time providing value for money. RedRoseoperates in over 30 countries worldwidesupporting the delivery of assistance to over 60 million beneficiaries. The Red Rose client list represents a range of key actors in the international development and humanitarian arena, including but not limited to: ACF, CRS, DCA, Global Fund, ICRC, IFRC, IOM, IRC, NRC, Oxfam, TBC, UNDP, UNOPS, UKAid, USAid.
RedRose is growing and is looking to hire a seasoned humanitarian with solid understanding of how to enable successful assistance programs using the RedRose ONEsolution. Qualified applicants will be experienced, knowledgeable, and conversant in humanitarian programming contexts and various modalities of assistance. The Project Manager is responsible for a successful customer engagement by coordinating new and existing client project start-up and growth efforts. The Project Manager will liaise across RedRose, third parties, and the client program teams to ensure readiness of all components of the project.
· Work with business development and support colleagues to understand program teams’ operational needs, educate them on how the ONEsystem works, and make recommendations based on their needs.
· Manage relationships, workstreams, and communication between RedRose teams to ensure delivery on all required pieces of the RedRose solution for a client’s program
· Coordinate / oversee any third party workstreams on behalf of RedRose and Clients to ensure program success
· Document best practices and lessons learned linked to development and implementation of the Red Rose tools in formats to be shared internally and with the humanitarian community
· Keep up-to-date on client projects and share program knowledge with colleagues. Keep the project documentation up-to-date with current modalities and contexts.
· Support customization requirements definition and sizing, testing, and deployment for assigned projects.
· Be an ambassador for RedRose by working with the sales and marketing team to identify and coordinate opportunities to showcase RedRose in the industry including conferences, seminars, blogs, webinars, etc.
· Assist with the development, implementation and evaluation of client CTP strategy as it is translated to the RedRose tools; provide technical inputs and suggestions for improvements and recommendations for future actions
· Be fully conversant and competent on the RedRose platform and all its features
· Provide assistance for training and building capacity on existing and new features and discuss their appropriateness with client program managers
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in humanitarian project management, program management
· Field experience implementing and managing asset transfer programs (including in-kind, cash, vouchers) preferred.
· Familiarity and direct experience with the project cycle: assessment, design, implementation, MEAL.
· Languages: English with preference for French, Arabic, and/ or Spanish
· Complete familiarity and ease with MS Office Tools
· Ability to travel on short notice
· Experience working in insecure environments
· Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
· Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with culturally diverse groups
· This position is expected to travel to developing countries and possibly remote areas