QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The firms of the PwC network provide industry-focused Assurance, Tax and Advisory services to enhance value for clients. More than 220,000 people in 157 countries in PwC firms across the PwC network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
PwC Turkey “Corporate Tax” team is looking for a new team member to be a part of our expanding practice.
- Graduated from Business Administration, Economics, Political Science & Public Administration, International Relations departments of a reputable university,
- 3-6 years of tax experience in an international or local audit and tax advisory firm, having energy sector specific experience is an asset,
- Strong experience in tax certification, tax advisory, tax implementations, tax inspections,
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills following a client-focused mindset,
- Good leadership skills to supervise guide and develop the team,
- A problem solver with a very good analytical thinking skills to be able to deal with multiple projects,
- A dedicated personality who can work with integrity in line with PwC standards,
- A strong personality who can adapt himself/herself to changing and dynamic working environment,
- Excellent written and spoken English,
- Male candidates must have completed or postponed their military service for at least 2 years,
- Good project management and time management,
- Good ability for teamwork.
• Will be responsible for reviewing the accounts with respect to tax laws, reviewing the advance tax returns and carrying out a comprehensive control of annual corporate tax return and preparing tax certification report,
• Will lead the team if necessary and control/follow up operational process,
• Will deal with various clients from different sectors, especially energy sector,
• Will be reviewing and /or following up the Clients’ tax issues i.e tax returns, tax templates, tax related queries raised by clients,
• Will be preparing Sworn Financial Adviser reports,
• Will follow up the legislation and the recent and upcoming changes in the regulation in a timely and appropriate manner,
• Will provide pro-active solution to client issues,
• Will meet with required deadlines,
• Willingness to educate team members,
• Will be responsible for determining client's key tax risks and potential tax opportunities,
• Will be preparing written advice on tax implications of the issues raised by the client.