QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· University degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
· Minimum 3 years experience in heavy equipment manufacturing,
· Excellent command of written and spoken English (German is asset),
· KPI and target oriented working dicipline,
· Good command of MS Office applications and SAP knowledge is asset,
· Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills,
· Teamwork oriented,
· Completed military obligation for male candidates,
· Knowledge of Kaizen, 6S , VSM , Lean and/or TPM activities is preferred
· Able to live in Çerkezköy area
· Plan and coordinate the manufacturing process, ensure quality work is done in a safe efficient manner, follow up the production plan.
· Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production (cost, quality, efficiency, ergonomics, safety)
· Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
· Prepare to BOM list (only electric) of the new products and support to engineering department.
· Develop, evaluate and improve the production methods, assembly techniques and quality standards of the product,
· Collaborate closely with other locally and globally departments,