QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As technology is changing the world, there is no need to spend extra effort and time for an assessment process that can be streamlined by Witwiser.
Online examinations, online talent assessments and certifications are becoming the norm. Most of the universities, schools and other educational institutions are conducting their exams online. Companies are increasingly using talent assessments, that are mostly conducted online, to hire their employees.
The benefits of conducting online exams are too lucrative to pass. Standardization, marking and invigilation are required for any exam. All these activities require expensive manpower, planning and scheduling. However, these activities can be automated to save time, cost and make the entire process more convenient when the exams are conducted online.
Witwiser redesigns the assessment processes as online and provides affordable, scalable, secure and flexible proctoring solutions.'
At Witwiser, we dream big. We're seeking a Business Development Manager with B2B marketing educational technology sales experience who understand strategies behind successful content marketing and demand generation initiatives to fuel our explosive growth.
This role is focused on attaining and acquiring new clients and can involve a wide range of activities including: delivering consistent monthly sales revenues against a quota, supporting the creation of sales campaigns focused on communicating the value of Witwiser product and service, opening new opportunities within existing accounts, and generating the necessary volume of outbound activities to support a healthy pipeline that progresses the business forward.
· Create, manage and execute a strategic territory coverage and sales plan that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts, with a focus on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis
· Meet and exceed established monthly and quarterly revenue objectives
· Plan and manage both account and deal strategy. Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within net new and existing accounts
· Develop a detailed understanding of organizational structure, competitive landscape and technology heat map within entire account list.
· Prospect into targeted named accounts. Develop and execute field sales campaigns to create demand, work closely with Lead Generation and Sales Engineering resources to build and manage a robust pipeline of new business. Manage multiple complex sales processes simultaneously
· Articulate the Witwiser value proposition to senior IT leaders, effectively identify and quantify customer pains, highlight ROI and business value through a consultative sales approach
· Work within a team environment; manage internal and external resources to execute account and deal strategy and maximize sales efforts and success rate
· Establish & maintain strong and referancable relationships with existing client base
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Software experience, media and marketing sales experience desirable
· 8+ years experience in an Inside Sales or Customer Service; educational technology highly preferred
· Able to work independently and as an integral part of a cross-functional team
· Able to thrive in a startup environment - moving quickly, adapting well to change, thinking strategically and tactically executing a plan
· Excellent presentation, organization, communication (verbal and writing), and negotiation skills
Why we like working at Witwiser:
· Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
· Training allowance and regular innovation days
· Team building and paid volunteer time