QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The NXT GROUP is an international market expansion service provider and for our division NXT TRADE and it’s office in Istanbul we are looking for a passionate, go getter candidate who has a solid experience in industrial equipment, spare-parts and performance material sales within the Turkish market.
NXT TRADE provides end-2-end sales, marketing and logistics services for international equipment and performance material companies which aim to develop sales or scale up existing businesses in the Turkish market.
Key Experience and Desired Skill Set:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Business Development and/or Sales, ideally in heavy industrial machine and spare-parts sales.
- Graduate or Postgraduate in Mechanical Engineering is a must.
- Experience in handling projects related to sale of heavy industrial machine is mandatory.
- Experience in handling large scale projects & turn-key solutions.
- Language skills: English and Turkish (Must be fluent orally and verbally).
· Great eye for detail with good mathematical skills.
· Must have knowledge on manual quotation drafting.
· Should be Strong, Confident and Presentable during sales activities.
- Should be very clear and fluent in sales calls/presentations.
- Must be target, budget and deadline oriented.
- Experience and understating of full sales cycle including deal closing and upselling and deep selling strategies.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with CRM software is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including lead generation and cold calling)
Willingness to travel frequently within Turkey
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services to increase customer satisfaction.
- Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings, negotiating, quotation draft and deal closure.
· Planning, preparing and conducting presentations whenever required.
· Explain and negotiate commercial, technical terms and conditions.
· Draft share and close sales quotations and orders.
· Maintain consistent contact with existing clients and get referrals.
· Effective and on time management of sales pipeline.
· Analyse market and establish competitive advantages.
· Report weekly/monthly/quarterly sales , budget results to NXT clients and NXT TRADE division head.
· Providing management with market feedback.
· Proactively use Management information to recommend improvements to the sales processes.
· Reads publications and attends seminars on industry trends to aid in keeping ahead of the competition.