QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Contributing to international markets’ development through creating marketing campaigns, strategies and innovative business models
• Increasing the coordination between Turkish and International Markets’ operations by encouraging and developing business practices for collaboration and shared brand strategies
• Conducting competitive market analysis,
• Identifying potential areas of business development within Nobel International Markets • Excellent follow-up of projects & delivering results.
• Graduate of 4 a year college/university (preferably Business or Economics major)
• Some experience, (either full-time, part-time or internship), in a sales, marketing, business development or project management role,
• Open to travel and working across different cultures, strong analytical thinker, entrepreneurial mindset,
• Good command of English language (Russian is a plus),
• Efficient user of MS Office programs, • Completed military service for male candidates.