QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Software Analyst Skills
• Desire and ability to understand the business domain into details required to create fully-functional systems.
• Document user stories/use cases to support software development & creation of test cases.
• Ability to develop well-structured requirements.
• Experience in SRS, use case creation, experience in prototyping.
• Translate the business needs to technical scope.
• Collaborate with other product teams to ensure the design and delivery of an integrated solution.
• Background in software testing, development, or management.
• Ability to self-manage.
• Team oriented.
• Experience with version control systems.