QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded by FTI Group in September 2015, Meeting Point Hotels is an international hospitality company with a portfolio of five brands comprising more than 70 properties in 11 countries. The company’s portfolio includes LABRANDA Hotels & Resorts with its five sub brands that include select, comfort, balance, family star and city, Design Plus Hotels, Kairaba Hotels & Resorts, Club Sei and Lemon & Soul hotels. Located in sunny destinations, by the beach or in close proximity to the beach, Meeting Point Hotels is dedicated to serve guests hospitality with a smile and deliver authentic experiences with a local flair. Whether couples, singles, families or friends from sun-seekers, sports fans, culturally interested or just enjoying the local cuisine.
Meeting Point Hotels has the right choice for everyone.
Purpose of the Job
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible of online content management, seeking online marketing opportunities and managing the company´s website and web traffic.
He/she develops direct and semi-direct online channels to check and to improve the Internet presents of the hotels.
About the role
· Management of the e-commerce department
· Responsibility for the planning, coordination, execution and success of short and long-term E & M Commerce strategies in a fast and dynamic market environment
· Responsible for planning and controlling the sales division E-Commerce (B2B, B2C) including business planning, budgeting and reporting
· Strategic positioning and development of the website
· Definition and follow-up of KPIs for continuous performance measurement and improvement of our websites
· Translate business requirements into product and online marketing strategies, roadmaps and product specifications that add value to the customer and meet financial and operational goals.
· Permanent improvement of the user experience
· Quality management, usability optimization, customer approach and leadership
· Conception and development of new functions and services for the existing portals
· Selection, briefing, management and control of external agencies
· Contact for the various internal stakeholders, e.g. from sales, IT, marketing, etc.
· Completed (specialist) university degree in business administration or communication science or comparable training
· At least seven years work experience in a comparable position in tourism
· E-commerce experience from different positions
· Detailed expertise on trends, technologies on the internet and in the media
· Proven track record in web design, web design and web development as well as user experience
· Experience in leadership
· Safe appearance and high team and communication skills
· Independent and goal-oriented way of working
· Resilience, commitment, initiative and flexibility
What do we offer?
· An attractive position within a dynamic and fast growing company
· Highly international work environment
· Opportunity to work independently and “make things happen”