QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
MBtech Group is an internationally leading engineering and consulting service provider focusing on the mobility industry. Companies worldwide profit from the integrated solutions offered by MBtech as a member of the
AKKA Technologies Group, which has over 17,000 employees and operates in more than 20 countries in 5 continents to support large industry and service sector companies in their engineering and consulting needs. AKKA Technologies confirms its European leadership in the mobility sector, while also growing in other sectors such as Defense, Aerospace, Telecommunications and Consumer Electronics.
· Completed degree in Electrical Engineering,Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering,
· Strong ability to cooperate and work in a team,
· Ability to integrate, analytical thinking and target oriented working skills,
· Aptness of learning a new software for development requirements,
· Good German and/or English skills in spoken and written,
· Effective communication skills and customer-oriented.
· 1-2 years of experience.
· Working in a harmony with the specified customer,
· Reading and understanding circuit diagram of the related electrics/electronics units,
· Choosing right materials and applications for implementation for the circuit diagram,
· Control of certification processes of selected materials,
· Ensuring coordination with supplier companies,
· Design the circuit diagram according to the requested function,
· Providing control of applications during production,
· Completing work in accordance with deadlines,
· Strong analytical skills, including the ability to deal with complex problems and find a win solution.