GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
May Cyber Technology is looking for a Senior SIEM/Cybersecurity Engineer to work in Professional Services department located at Istanbul office.
• Design, Deploy, Manage and Install May Cyber SIEM solutions for customers
• Interface with customers to resolve issues, provide additional information, and answer questions
• Monitor the SIEM infrastructure for capacity planning, system health, availability, and optimization
• Configure and implementation of SIEM reports and dashboards
• Work with sales representatives and Consultants throughout the sales cycle: sales meetings, product demonstrations, proof of concept installations and scoping meetings.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
• Experience with SIEM or Log Management tools (e.g., Splunk, ArcSight, ELK, Qradar)
• Experience in System Administration & Information security
• Experience with Linux Operating Systems (CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu)
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Security+, CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, CEH and or other industry certifications preferred.
• Knowledge of Elasticsearch/ELK platform, Logstash
• Create REGEX to parse log files as needed