QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Now, we can start talking about our story of leading the beauty. Let's be honest, we grow fast. So we have redefined leadership; As L’Oréal CMO WINtern, you will have the opportunity to learn more than you have in the past. When you get used to being together with the best, you will realize that you have already been one of them.
What we expect;
3rd year Undergraduate or 1st Year Master Students,
Advanced level of MS Office applications,
You have your own specific job descriptions, you take high responsibility and empowerment to take initiative and also you are allowed to learn through your mistakes.
- Manage CMO Portal by preparing weekly competitor tracking and monthly trendwatch
- Prepare Nielsen reports
- Research meeting organization and coordination
- Media meeting organization and coordination
- Prepare media reports and presentations
- Follow up media flow and magazine plan
- Organize Media CMO Academy
- Using digital tools such as Social Listening and Similar Web to create insightfull reports
- Use tracking tools to control digital media metrics&campaign budgets
You need to have;
You need to have strong communication skills and negotiation skills because you will cooperate with highly passionate and innovative teams,
As a core member of finance team you need to manage complexity in order to achieve multi-faceted projects and systems,
With the desire to make a difference you will be able to develop the project as you wish,
Do not worry, when you take the initiative for the world's most prestigious products, you'll witness how beauty can changes our lives,
So, if you've ever wanted to be on a team that's focused on learning at a blistering pace, we want to get to know you.
Steps that you take:
• Online Assessment*
• Video Interview*
• Face to Face Interviews
*Please check your mail box during the process.
L'ORÉAL Turkey performs in 4 different business units; Consumer Products, Professional Products, Luxe and Active Cosmetics division. Leading the global beauty market, L'ORÉAL has 89,000 employees in 140 countries. L'ORÉAL operates with 42 factories and 145 distribution centers around the world.