QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Increasing digital footprint of KPMG Turkey by performing digital marketing activities
• Managing social media assets (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc.) and improving brand awareness on social media.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Planning and preparing weekly social media contents with coordinating Department
• Analyzing performance of content and constantly seeking ways to improve them.
• Conducting market researches by tracking latest circumstances regarding competitive benchmarking
• Detailed oriented, having multi tasking, problem solving and organizational management skills
• Coordinating social media activities together with media plans and strategies
• Preparation and execution of weekly sectoral e-mail marketing
• Creating and editing web pages on AEM (Adobe Experience Manager platform)
• Reporting web traffic and digital interaction data.
• Planning and coordinating and reporting video marketing activities
• University degree from reputable universities
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in social media management and web content management
• Strong analytic thinking and research skills for conducting analysis and reports
• Follow up of digital execution trends and digital consumer trends.
• Fluent in written and verbal English is a must.
• Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator competency is must, SEO knowledge is plus
• Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media / social media.
• Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, international corporate office environment, effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects at once, while setting and meeting deadlines. Must demonstrate flexibility and creativity under pressure.
• Pro-active, self-motivated with ability to work across functions and cultures to drive execution.
• Good communication and social interaction skills.
• Fast learner and eye for detail.
• Flexible, open minded and the ability to work in teams.