QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for talented, motivated team workers that will build the Treasury Team of the future. Treasury Supervisor will be responsible to develop and manage strategies related to the company’s financial resources with respect to capital management, liquidity management, short-term and long-term funding, balance sheet strategy, cash management and foreign currency hedging strategy.
• 5+ years of bank or treasury related experience with progressing levels of responsibility.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or Master of Science in related fields (Industrial Engineering eg)
• 3+ year experience in international companies or banks is an asset
• Fluency in English
• Excellency in MS Office programs, especially in Excel
• Advanced knowledge of banking and financial instruments (loans, foreign trade products, derivatives etc)
• Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses
• Ability to analyze & to manage the implementation of new innovative products/services
• Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
• Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions
• Demonstrated strong project management skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Interested in process improvement
• Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction
• Responsible for relationship with domestic and foreign banks and financial institutions
• Preparing/managing parent & subsidiaries cash flow, daily operations and make related reporting
• Preparing daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets in line with the treasury procedures
• Negotiating credit or contingent facilities and other financial products (leasing, factoring etc) with local and global banks in and outside of Turkey.
• Controlling credit card sales activity and make related reporting
• Responsible for cost management
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Involvement in projects related to customization and improvement
• Suggesting and assisting in the development of new Treasury procedures and methods.
• Keeping up to date with local financial and industry developments and responsible for related market reports
• Leading Cash flow forecasting process
• Implementing process simplification and efficiency products
• Promoting new products launched in global banking& financial system and enhancing the Treasury Department’s capabilities
• Implementing process simplification products