QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Starting on its foundation in 1983, INTERLAB has been a company that relies on its products of highest quality, puts great emphasis on customer satisfaction as well as service quality and sustains the strength of its past into the future.
INTERLAB has been dedicated to provide latest products and solutions to its customers for daily work in universities, institutions, laboratories, research and applications in various industries.
The success as the leader of Turkish market for chemicals, life science products and all kinds of laboratory consumables is a clear evidence of that customer trust.
•Graduated from the Biology, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering departments of universities,
•Preferably experienced in the production of medical equipment and / or laboratory equipment,
• Minimum 5 years of experienced in “Quality Control Management Positions”,
• Knowledgeable and experienced in Quality Management Systems and quality control,
• Effective use MS Office programs, especially Excel program at an advanced level,
• Advanced Skills for Communication in English.
• Can make data analysis, have high reporting and documentation skills,
• Planning and organizational skills are strong, prone to team work,
• Researcher, Strong analytical direction and work quickly and result-oriented in a dynamic environment
• Innovative and creative aspects, strong communication skills, prone to team work,
• Preferably residing on the European side
• No military obligation for male candidates
To ensure coordination, to follow up and keep up to date Quality and management systems activities,
To work on updating national / international standards,
To provide operational studies in quality control and product quality control processes,
To provide all activities carried out within the framework of applicable regulations, standards and customer specifications.
To analyze customer complaints, follow up on it within the specified target periods and take back customer complaints.
To prepare in-house Quality trainings and train.
We are looking for teammates to prepare and check the Annual Trend Analysis reports prepared at the end of the year.