QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
INSPITAL, with a great responsibility to healthcare industry, environment and its employees, presents products which are manufactures in compliance with national and international standards.
We are looking for an Regional Sales Executive to join our Foreign Trade Team in our Head Office located in Gölbaşı, Ankara.
• Min. 3 years experience in international sales processes and related trade barriers,
• Knowledge of international merchandise transportation processes,
• Understands custom procedures and logistics process,
• Excellent fluency in both written and spoken Russian and English. (Native Russian speaker will be preferred),
• Analytical minded, excellent communication skills, initiative taking and result oriented,
• Strong MS Office skills, familiar with CRM softwares,
• No international travel restrictions,
• Creative thinking for new marketing ideas,
• Foreigners might apply, residence permit is required.
• Developing new prospects and interacts with international customers around the world,
• Driving sales processes by completely understanding the complete array of products,
• Promoting/selling INSPITAL products effectively to current and future customers,
• Utilizing effectively CRM systems, pipeline and activity processes to identify, assist, manage, and drive a prospective client from initial contact to sales close,
• Assisting the preparations for external and internal trade activities such as fairs, congresses, seminars etc. and participating,
• Keeping current customers update with the latest product information,
• Implementing all planned acitivites to realize regional sales objectives,
• Developing sales points & channels,
• Planning and applying sales activities,
• Implementing market research in target markets,
• Gathering, analyzing and delivering information from the market and about the competitors,
• Visiting customer and sales points.