QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams.
Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is a Sequoia-backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei.
Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Cb has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- At least one year experience in related field;
- Passionate about Human Resources and working with people;
- Develop and implement leadership development, organizational development and performance;
- Management & learning systems, tools and policies for whole company;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills that display sound judgment and a high level of maturity;
- The ability to manage ambiguity, while fostering an example of professionalism and leadership;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Experience handling highly confidential and sensitive information;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment;
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
- Execute the recruitment strategy;
- Coordinate the recruiting process for various positions while optimizing the quality of new hires, time to hire and cost to hire;
- Display of job advertisements, conducting telephone interviews and job interviews;
- Manage interview schedule and provide new hire orientation;
- Cooperation with the management team in developing talent and implement effective HR;
- Policies to support company business objectives;
- Planning and preparation of training groups.
Did someone say perks? Yup
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as on-going educational sessions and training (including Sales University, Entrepreneurship School, School of Retention, School of Design, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics classes, culture presentations, coding classes, tech talks and much more)
- Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- 4 Meals a day & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day
- No-dress code
- Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
- Yoga classes
- Great energy, caring team
- Most importantly, if you show exemplary performance and if you live by the Insider culture and core values, you will have the opportunity to be a Shareholder of Insider after working here for one year