QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams.
Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is a Sequoia-backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei.
Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Cb has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
We are looking for excited people who will start as Talent Researcher and who would like to pursue your career of a Talent Acquisition Specialist between 6 months and 12 months periods with a great opportunity for self-improvement and acquisition of technical skills by learning, attracting talents from 24 different countries and having a command of all these cultures. You will be joining the HR team and helping to manage the first stage of the recruitment process. You will be tasked with arrange of responsibilities, from looking for potentials to contacting impressive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. In order to be successful in this position, you will need to have solid networking skills, know how to source candidates on social media, and enjoy learning about all kinds of different roles as ultimately, you will be expected to proactively identify hiring needs and fill their vacancies with exceptional employees.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields;
- Fresh graduate or internship experiences in related field;
- Confident, self-motivated with a flexible and proactive approach;
- Strong written and oral communication skills; including fundamental presentation skills and the demonstrated ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others;
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- The ability to manage ambiguity, while fostering an example of professionalism and leadership;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment;
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Expanding pipelines for all positions in 24 different countries;
- Coordinating the recruiting process for all positions while optimizing the quality of new hires, time to hire and cost to hire;
- Maintaining candidate databases via an applicant tracking system;
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github);
- Crafting and sending engaging recruiting emails to entice top candidates;
- Coordinating with hiring managers to determine position requirements;
- Identifying qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search);
- Creating policies to support company business objectives.
Did someone say perks? Yup
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as on-going educational sessions and training (including Sales University, Entrepreneurship School, School of Retention, School of Design, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics classes, culture presentations, coding classes, tech talks and much more)
- Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- 4 Meals a day & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day
- No-dress code
- Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
- Yoga classes
- Great energy, caring team
- Most importantly, if you show exemplary performance and if you live by the Insider culture and core values, you will have the opportunity to be a Shareholder of Insider after working here for one year