QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
where great ideas win
In every office around the world, InnerWorkings offers an entrepreneurial culture that sets ambitious goals and looks beyond the status quo.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
We are currently hiring an Assistant Accountant to join our team in Istanbul. The person will have strong knowledge of and compliance with statutory requirements and accounting standards. Very good interpersonal and communication skills are needed as the person will liaise with people across the board and the business located locally as well as internationally and key suppliers and clients. Ability to work independently and under pressure, is a must, too.We are currently hiring an Assistant Accountant to join our team in Istanbul. The person will have strong knowledge of and compliance with statutory requirements and accounting standards. Very good interpersonal and communication skills are needed as the person will liaise with people across the board and the business located locally as well as internationally and key suppliers and clients. Ability to work independently and under pressure, is a must, too.
• Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the complete general ledger.
• Ensure compliance with internal financial procedures.
• Liaise regularly with external accountant.
• Manage the account receivable cycle:
• Collate and manage information as supplied by the local commercial account managers regarding sales.
• Record all the clients’ invoices in the accounting system by projects, issue the invoices and send the invoices to the clients after validation by the sales team.
• Credit control - ensure that the invoices are paid timely by clients. • Manage the account payable cycle:
• Ensure that the invoices are validated timely by the purchasers.
• Record all the supplier’s invoices, business and open expenses ensuring that business invoices are recorded by projects.
• At month end ensure the expenses cut off is done accurately and timely using the information provided by the sales team and purchasers.
• Ensure all costs are accrued for the period.
• Ensure that all month-end journals are posted (prepayments as well as accruals). • Submit invoices for payments as well as banking information; ensure that invoices are paid timely and accurately.
• Perform regular suppliers accounts reconciliation to ensure that the supplier's ledger match the suppliers account statements.
• Prepare monthly project accounting reports.
• Provide financial information to the local commercial team.
• Answers queries from controlling team.
• Following operational office maintenance
• 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of statutory requirements and accounting standards will be plus
• Adaptable, great attention to detail and aptitude to use a variety of systems.
• Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
• A ‘Can Do’ actitudes.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with customers.
• Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• Flexible and able to work independently within an international team disseminated in different geographies.
• Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including amazing growth opportunities and other benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team. InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please, submit the resume in English