QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
* University degree in computer sciences or related fields
* Verbal and written communication skills in English
* Experience of application development with Java min 2. Years
* Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and technologies, UML
* OpenSource tools/frameworks knowledge is a plus (Hibernate, Spring, Tomcat, JDBC, etc.)
* Agile programming, SCRUM, TDD knowledge is a plus.
* Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
* Good technical documentation and team communication skills
* Team player
* No military service obligation (preferred)
* Willing to have fun while working in a friendly environment.
The candidate will be a member of a great team responsible for;
* Analyzing requirements for development
* Having an active role in development and implementation phase
The company ID3 has been providing special products and custom solutions for Airlines, Airports and Civil Aviation Authorities.
We thank all the applicants for their interest, but only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.