QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking for a “Technical Support Specialist” for IC ICTAS Construction project in Mersin Akkuyu who have the following qualifications are strongly encouraged to apply:
• University degree from a relevant discipline,
• Must have min.3 years of relevant experience,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to multitask,
•Current experience with modern Windows operating systems and applications,
• Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services, and processes,
• Knowledge of ITIL.
• Troubleshoot a variety of complex end user computing and connectivity issues through use of superior troubleshooting and problem management skills. Employ advanced cross-disciplined IT skills in order to work towards to resolutions. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
• May assist and mentor other employees in resolving various issues; participate in change management and problem tracking; performs installations, configurations, and maintenance of desktops, laptops, large high capacity printers, and associated software packages and operating system applications; and perform all or some of the duties of a Technical Support Specialist.
• Research unique end user needs. Provide guidance, recommendations, and alternative options in the use or selection of a variety of hardware and software products in order to achieve the end users’ goals and in accordance with all standards. May provide training to end users on the general use of widely used applications and/or various specialized software applications.
• Collaborate with other technical staff with the implementation of new technology deployments.
• Implement the evaluation of new technologies to determine their applicability to end user needs.
• Review the accuracy of documentation of end user support methods and procedures. Be knowledgeable of the documentation about foundation architecture, hardware, and software used by the organization. May produce reports and summaries for management including status reports, problem reports, progress summaries, and system utilization reports.
• Participate in training and professional development