QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• University graduates (preferably Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering)
• Good command of English
• Experienced in Google Adwords, preferably certified by Google Adwords.
• At least 4 years of experience in SEO
• Experienced in the use of reporting and tracking tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
• Experienced in social media (Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook) advertising models, dominating budget management and reporting.
• Following the developments and algorithm changes in Google SEO field
• Following the developments and algorithm changes in the field of SEO
• Creating Google and SEO strategies
• Creating and managing Google AdWords campaign
• Tracking Google AdWords reports and submitting them to management on certain periods
• Creating and managing Social Media (Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook) advertising campaign
• Examining the technical aspects of the site within the scope of SEO, identifying deficiencies and developing suggestions accordingly
• Planning and managing projects for SEO
• Rewriting the content of the website in accordance with SEO or adding criteria to SEO.
• Ensuring that new improvements and changes to be made on site and offsite
• Managing link building processes and link structure