QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are hiringMARKETING MANAGER
Develop and manage the complete lifecycle of Hobby Cosmetics portfolio ; lead the planning and deployment of annual marketing plan for the portfolio ; create expansion in new territories and develop new products ; work with sales and other stakeholders to ensure revenue and market share objectives are met, in line with company's overall strategy and goals.
- Managing the current portfolio of Hobby Cosmetics with execution of 4Ps.
- Steer a wide range of Brand Building Activities, including digital along with relevant innovations in the space.
- Planning and execution of A&P Spends for the portfolio.
- Full ownership of the portfolio P&L up to Net Contribution.
- Identification of white spaces and development of new products, pricing, packaging and communication.
- To be a repository of knowledge from a product proposition and functionality for the portfolio.
- Managing and leading cross functional team of R&D, Supply Chain, Production for deployment of various projects on New Product developments, Consumer Promotions, Cost reduction, Packaging innovation etc.
- Cohesive and collaborative working with Sales & Trade Marketing for development of inputs to drive and deliver on the Sales, Distribution and Market Share objectives.
- Competitive Analysis – Portfolio benchmarking, pricing comparison, promotions, trade and consumer inputs etc.
- Working with the Sales Team and relevant stakeholders for driving top line growth basis Sales Trends / Analysis by geography and SKU mix.
- Dealing with Advertising, Media and Digital agencies for developing Brand communication and executing Media Plans
- Working with market research agencies for various research requirements.
* Role will be reporting to Export & Marketing Director.