QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
One of the biggest companies in FMCG business in Turkey, Hayat Kimya is looking for a “Financial Control Executive” in Finance Department.
Successful candidate(s) will be part of the financial control team whose main responsibilities are as follows:
• Define ideal standards for the financial processes of the entire Group in line with the Group policies, financial reporting standards and legal standards.
• Assess each group company with respect to these financial standards and define their current (as-is) status.
• Identify for each group company the steps to be taken to improve the as-is status to the ideal status for each financial process.
• Create a project team with the participation of related headquarters and local departments and lead these projects to ensure all group companies reach to the ideal status for each and every financial process.
• Define a Financial Process Score Card for the Group and periodically assess the group companies to ensure they all maintain their ideal status with respect to these financial processes.
• Support in establishing effective internal control systems for the Group.
• Regularly monitor financial reports of the group companies with the participation of relevant headquarters teams to ensure Group assets are effectively managed.
• Support establishment of new overseas investments for the Group.
• Determine development areas regarding balance sheet, cost, expenditure items and follow up achievement levels on targets mentioned.
• Support feasibility studies for new products.
Skills and Requirements:
• An undergraduate degree in Management, Economics, Management Engineering, other engineering branches plus MBA degree or other related disciplines
• Have 5 -7 years’ experience in controlling department (2 – 3 years’ experience in Big 4 is an asset)
• Proficiency in English
• Effective use of MS Office tools and SAP
• Experienced in commercial & cost accounting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to conduct financial projects
• Problem solving, analytical thinking, and questioning mindset capabilities
• No restrictions on domestic and overseas travel