QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a team member for our HR Recruitment Team,
If you fit the following criteria;
- University degree in Administrative Studies and/or Social Sciences,
- Have 3 - 6 years of recruitment experience in HR (preferably in finance sector)
- Have experience in multiple HR processes; recruitment, performance management, career management,
- Have advanced command of English,
- Proficient in MS Office programs,
- Have strong communication and team working skills,
- Able to build a credible and sustainable relationship with a number of diverse business partners,
- Have strong planning, coordination and follow-up skills,
- Analytical, diligent, researcher and result oriented.
If you are ready to;
- Manage and execute end-to-end recruitment processes,
- Conduct competency based interviews,
- Working closely with business managers to deliver recruitment needs,
- Drafting job descriptions and job postings that accurately describe the company’s roles and their requirements as well as appeal to job seekers,
- Hands-on candidate attraction & sourcing - Linkedin and Career Portals,
- Conduct promotion / assignment processes,
- Support performance management processes,
- Conduct exit interviews for leavers and monitor trends,
- Take active responsibility in related HR projects.
Apply to join the Groupama Sigorta family which is just a single click away.
If you join US, you can;
- Use your benefits flexibly,
- Make use of the application of working home office,
- Learn about insurance in depth from experienced managers,
- Have international career opportunities,
- Work in smart casual clothing,
- Enjoy a warm and employee-oriented work environment.
Come on, join US! The future is in OUR hands...