QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Grand Sirkeci Hotel opens the doors of a world full of privileges in the heart of Istanbul.
If you want to enjoy a modern living area and experience the culture-smelling atmosphere of the old town, then your place is ready inGrand Sirkeci Hotel Family!
We are looking for a Assistant Front Ofiice Manager to be employed at the Grand Sirkeci Hotel, aiming for a career in the field and in accordance with the following qualifications.
· Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
· Lead and manage all aspects of the Front Office department
· Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing, supporting agreed upon Management strategies and practices
· Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
· Conduct regularly scheduled departmental meeting
· Manage the departmental budget
· Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
· Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
· Follow all safety policies
· Previous leadership experience required,
· Previous Property Management System experience required,
· Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required,
· Must possess a professional presentation,
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities,
· Highly responsible & reliable,
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment,
· Ability to work cohesively as part of a team,
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.