QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As well known industrial company in Mediterranean region, our company serves innovative products in the world.The Export Sales Manager is an integral part of our team and will primarily be responsible for coordinating marketing, sales & after sales, corporate communication activities.
Essential responsibilities and duties include but not limited to;
· As the department leader, he or she is responsible for all phases of the sales and marketing process to ensure that the budgeted revenue growth provided.
· Develops export, after sales strategies by defining, measuring, controlling and improving processes to meet sales and profitably goals.
· Maintains supervision to salespersons, evaluates their activities, provides motivation, counsel, and guidance
· Administers advertising and sales promotion activities and those public relations activities and functions affecting the marketing area
· Understands the market needs and build relationships with potential clients.
Bachelor Degree ( Preferably from Engineering departments )
Successful 5+ years previous experience as sales, dealer relation and after-sales services manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
Fluent in English and preferably German or Spanish languages
Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key accounts at all levels of organization
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
Strong leadership skills. Ability to challenge opinions and provide one's own, using an influential and collaborative approach
No restriction for domestic / international travel.