QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Georg Fischer Hakan Plastik is one of the world's leading manufacturers of plastic piping systems and preferred worldwide with its innovative products by producing in three main business areas: superstructure, infrastructure and agricultural irrigation.
Georg Fischer has three main activities: GF Piping Systems, GF Casting Solutions and GF Machining Solutions.
GF; is a well-established company with 125 companies in 32 countries, including 14000 employees and 50 production facilities.
GF Piping Systems; is the world's leading supplier of plastic piping systems for the transport of liquids and gases in industry, construction technology and auxiliary applications.
As the Georg Fischer Hakan Plastik family, we are looking for team mates who can contribute to our personal development and our understanding of quality service and always take us onestep further.
· Graduated from engineering faculties of universities,
· Minimum 8 years in the field, preferably experience in the plastics industry,
· Knowledge about ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, Occupational Health and Safety,
· Excellent command of English,
· Good command of Autocad, Solidworks, NX Unigraphics and MS Office applications,
· Have analytical thinking and coordination skills, problem solving ability,
· Able to adapt to intense work pace, prone to teamwork, good communication,
· Smooth diction, strong representation ability,
· Male candidates must have completed military service,
· Resides or willing to reside in Çerkezköy, Kapaklı or Çorlu.
· To fully implement and implement all documentation and activities that fall under the responsibility of the Integrated Management System (ISO 9001, ISO 140001, ISO 45001),
· Determining the product portfolio in the light of consumer profile, trends and current trends, monitoring and controlling the production process,
· Design, production, processing, development, application of plastic and rubber materials and solving technical problems that may occur during all these stages,
· Research of new products in different additives and raw materials used and to be used by the company,
· Conducting new product, mold design and mold maintenance processes, tracking projects,
· Trials of alternative products in production and follow-up of laboratory tests, Conducting research and development activities related to the application of new technologies to production
· Informing employees about the developments and changes in R&D / P&D processes in GF Hakan Plastik group,
· Participating in projects and studies carried out with the Global PD team,
· Determining the technical competencies of suppliers and products, developing existing products in line with the needs,
· Following the quality processes in new product trials, determining the changes and corrective actions to be made,
· Measuring and reporting the performance of the processes he is responsible for at regular intervals,
· Understanding customer needs by making periodic customer visits,
· Realization by observing the effects of technical changes,