QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Provide timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis of results (cost control versus Budget, efficiencies & variance reporting, and providing cost forecasts),
· Supporting cost calculations on an ad-hoc, monthly and annual basis and processes the underlying transaction. This includes calculating accurate actual and forecasted costs (raw materials effects) on a monthly and quarterly basis,
· Support calculations and review product standard costs monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual base in accordance with Amgen Global costing standards Controlling and maintaining all of the costing parameters used in standard costing system,
· Propose actions to increase cost transparency and cost efficiency in the manufacturing Analysis conversion cost and cost trends of plant to drive operational improvement in focused areas (manning, production routings, machine speeds, capacity usage, overall equipment effectiveness, electricity, water and natural gas usages.),
· Supporting monthly OPEX analysis and reporting operating variances (labor, energy, general production expenses and depreciation) and provide explanations to plant team and leadership.
· A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economy, Business Administration or related
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Experience in product costing and manufacturing controlling is preferred
· Experience in Big 4 is preferred
· SAP knowledge is preferred
· Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs
· Principal understanding of accounting principles, financial statements.
· Result-orientation previous experience in manufacturing environment is required
· Being responsible for activities to optimize and standardize accounting and controlling processes.
· Proactive, hands-on, independent with a strong sense of "ownership" who is effective under time constraints.
· Ability to multi-task particularly during peak times.
· Analytic thinking, result and quality-oriented approach and good communication skills