QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Contract Performance Manager (CPM) demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives within Power Services. In this role CPM will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in Project reviews, long-term planning, customer relationship, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
• Act as the single point of contact to the customer.
• Responsible for customer portfolio P&L and growth
• Establish and maintain contact to provide on-going technical and business support to assigned customer(s) in designated geographic region
• Responsible for outage scope planning and execution, including closeout oversight, event parts, and repairs planning
• Act as the interface with various internal stakeholders such as engineering, finance, sales, sourcing, affiliates, risk, parts, and repairs.
• Responsible for establishing work scope, pricing, and driving emergent work for major repair Projects
• Lead Site teams incl. GE affiliates and Contractors, coordinate the site teams and report periodically to Service Director
• Plan and Coordinate periodical Project Review meetings and Presentations
Support Finance teams and report timely for Project reviews and Financial reviews
• Follow up open topics and all documentary tasks with client
• Negotiate applicable concessions as they arise balancing maximum benefits/satisfaction for the customer with minimal acceptable financial impact to GE
• Responsible for driving fulfillment 5 excellence including: EHS, Quality, Schedule, Productivity and Cost at assigned customer sites.
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or business field
• At least 5 additional years of experience in a customer facing role.
• Fluent in English and Turkish
• Experience in planning and executing outages and Project management
• Previous experience with GE F Class turbine technology is an asset
• Contract management knowledge and experience
• Knowledge & experience within the power industry.
• Familiarity with Contractual Service Agreements
• Strong quality background
• Strong leadership, financial and commercial skills
• Team leader in a dynamic, energetic and proactive environment
• Experience working with customer leadership teams
• Willingness and ability to travel if required
• Demonstrated communication & organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Resident in Adapazari or Kocaeli
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com