QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Service Engineer has responsibility to deliver quality service that drives high customer satisfaction and loyalty. The person will also be responsible for online (through various communication channels) and at field support for installation, performing preventative maintenance, performing field service activities, and troubleshooting around region (Middle East & North Africa) for CSSD (sterilization/disinfection) & Sluice Room equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide professional technical service to customers around region (Middle East & North Africa) and make sure customer satisfaction is always maintained at the highest level (>95%).
2. Respond to customer field service requests or online support request for service, determine cause(s), troubleshoot, and takes corrective action.
3. Perform Installation, Preventive Maintenance (PM), Corrective Maintenance (CM) and Technical Upgrading of medical equipment.
4. Training for end user
5. Provide guidance to customers including doctors, nurses, and hospital biomedical engineers on proper usage of the system and ensure customer satisfaction.
6. To perform all aspects of technical/engineering work required to support all products and technical services to customers for sterilization and disinfection related equipment.
7. Create and report service metrics that gives visibility to quality, timeliness, and efficiency of the Service Organization. Maintain performance and service records for equipment.
8. Fully comply with Service Policies and Quality Policies.
9. Ability to work extended hours (need based) to support customer needs when and if necessary.
10. Ability to work alone to a high standard.
11. Servicing, validation, installation, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration of Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors, and other related CSSD & Sluice Room equipment.
12. Carry out both electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair.
13. Build and establish positives relationships with customers.
14. Be proactive with resolving technical issues. To problem solve, combining initiative with a practical and logical approach to all aspects of the position.
15. Organise and prioritise a continuously changing workload, ensuring all customer queries are answered to in a timely manner. To organise and prioritise a continuously changing workload, ensuring that all customers’ calls and enquiries are replied to.
16. To ensure safe and tidy working including use of protective footwear, work wear and hard hats were required for local site working.
17. To assist the team members as and when required/requested.
18. To undertake any other duties as and when required.
1. Electrical or Mechanical Training.
2. Effective verbal and written communication skills in English. Any additional language is a benefit.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
4. Operational knowledge to handle standard electronic test equipment like Digital Voltmeter (DVM), Calibration Tools, Technical Tools, etc.
5. Previous knowledge and experience of service/testing autoclaves and/or washers to the appropriate standards.
6. Previous experience in a maintenance environment, ideally within a medical, pharmaceutical, or other process industry.
7. Service, repair, and test experience working on complex electro-mechanical equipment (navy, RAF, REME, medical, production, laboratory, and medical decontamination/sterilisation backgrounds etc.) Sterilisation/disinfection-based experience is a benefit.
8. Excellent electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair experience.
9. Minimum 4 years hands-on experience, preferably with medical equipment.
10. Experience working in diverse, multi-cultural, multi-national work environment.
1. No restrictions for visa procedures.
2. Ability to travel within abroad with overnight stays as and when required.
3. Ability to work home office once necessary after trainings.
4. Residency in any city is suitable.
1. Competitive salary.
2. Laptop & phone with company line.
3. Pension scheme.
4. Travelling expenses covered in a decent manner.